Sunday, September 8, 2013

Scrapbook event and lots of laughter

After months of emailing and coordinating, it happened. The first "Caterpillar Creative Crop" held at a local scrapbook store. 4 women attended and honestly to me, it was as success. This is the first event and few women were on vacation post holiday. I was happy that many came and yes it may seem small but the interest is growing. I was excited for a day of mingling and creating with coworkers.

As most of you know, I love Disney to the moon and back. I also go married there. So my wedding album has began. (Can I get a hell ya!? Woot! Woot!) So far so good. I had a restless night of little to barely any sleep, so my creative mojo wasn't on high flow but with a few cups of vanilla bean coffee, I was able to get a couple of adorable layouts. I mostly socialized.


*Disclaimer: I will post the rest of the layout. It is currently being reviewed for a contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment