Sunday, September 8, 2013

The pups are busy...

Catching up on their beauty rest. Paisley in her bed and Izzie on some random towel, she whined to have. Aren't they cute?

 Sorry the coloring seems off in this picture. One of my favorite wedding pics - the bridesmaids and my hubby. I also went crazy with the metallic threading. It is amazing! This layout is all glitz and glam in person. Sadly the picture does not do this layout justice.
I love this layout. It turned out beautiful. I used a little bit of this and a little bit of that. If you look closely and I am still working on my photography skills but you will see a glisten. I used angel dust over the whole layout for a pop and Copic lipstick spica for the heart and arrows/Copic butterbut spica for the "stop".

No comments:

Post a Comment