Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Funday - Hiking Layout

So much for having a relaxing weekend. Our friends came over to have brunch with their young boys and played with the suddenly tired Izzie. Josh made blueberry or chocolate chip Mickey pancakes, I made biscuits with sausage gravy and easy muffin tin eggs. In my opinion, it was quite the spread. In between playing host and good housewife (doing laundry), I snuck in a layout. I feel in love with the WRMK Camping line, "Happy Campers" and since we love to hike, I purchased the 6x6 pad and made this layout.

Layout of  us hiking (dog included) the Illinois River Trail
Paper lines used: WRMK Happy Campers, Basic Grey Retro, Simple Stories Yearography
Embellies: Maya Road baker's twine, Basic Grey "Retro", Cocoa Daisy "Cardboard & Co", Dreamer's sequins "Forest", Thicker's chipboard alphas

Adding pictures




No comments:

Post a Comment